Eligibility and conditions: |
1. There is no cost to enter.
2. Contest is open to members of ECFWA.
3. Entrants may submit up to three (3) photos in each category, up to a total of nine (9) photos.
4. Photos should be high-resolution (300 dpi) images in .jpg format.
5. Photos taken after March 1, 2019 are eligible, and must not have been previously entered in the ECFWA photo contest.
6. Entrants and winners allow non-exclusive use of their photos by the ECFWA for the ECFWA website, social media and/or other promotional purposes, without remuneration.
7. By submitting a photo, entrants agree that they hold the copyrights to this photo or have been authorized by the copyright holder(s) to do so.
8. Photos will be judged based on relevance to the theme, visual impact and originality.
9. Overly manipulated photos will not be accepted. This includes adjustments that result in significant changes to hue and/or eliminate/add/rearrange people and/or objects within the frame. Other information should not be visible on the photo itself (photography, agency, publication, etc.).